Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Calling all Followers

As I read over my most recent post, I must admit, I was convicted. I started out my story saying, "If I don't share my Shaklee story, I might just burst." It hit me- when is the last time I had that same passion about sharing my story about how Jesus Christ saved my life!?! As a Christ follower, I should have that, "I just might burst" feeling about Jesus all the time.

It makes me think about what I am truly living for and what I am truly passionate about.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 says, "Hear O Israel: The Lord your God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might." I pray this over Oliver every night- that he would love God with everything he has. The question is- am I loving God with everything I have.

What stands out to me in this verse is when it says, "The Lord is one." To me, that means we cannot serve more than one god. God is a jealous God. He is so jealous for us! Isn't that humbling to think the God who created the universe is jealous for us?

Now, that does make me want to burst!

On another note folks:

Going along with my recent post about my Shaklee story, and the fact that I currently have like a very small amount of followers- hehe- I have decided that:


Yep! The first 20 people who follow my blog will be entered into a drawing to win a free canister of Shaklee's Cinch shake mix.

Sooooo- by all means- start following! Thaaaanks!



...especially a follower of Christ! Let's make that our prayer- to be a true follower of Christ. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment