Wednesday, December 4, 2013

22 Months

{This was written on 10-23-13}
Oliver enjoys leaves, pumpkins, planes, fans, books, cars, motorcycles, and stars! He is such a sweet boy..

Oliver has become like my little buddy now. We laugh together. We make faces at each other. We comfort each other when we have boo-boos. I have so much to be thankful for, and feel so blessed.

My prayer right now is to put Jesus first. I want Him to be my all in all...my cornerstone...my firm foundation.
It is easy to allow those idols, (often times- good things) to slowly take the place of our first love.
Jesus is my first love and I want to love Him passionately with all my heart.
I am finding that if I take time to talk to Him throughout the day and meditate on His word, (even if it is just the daily verse that pops up on my phone) then He is smiling at me.
I want to smile at others the way Jesus smiles at me.
I want to be more like Him everyday.
I struggle with my time...I struggle with the daily grind...but you see- it is often our struggles that actually set us free. They set us free to strive to serve Jesus with all our heart and to love Him as our first love that He once was.

Here is what Oliver has been up to:

~Picking leaves

 

~Racing cars

 

~Asking to get in the car

 
 

~Playing so hard he gets dirt on his bottom

 

~Splashing in a fountain

 
 

~Eating spaghetti

~Helping Meme fix some eggs

 

~Wearing a bag on his shoulder like Mama

 

~Getting his hair done by Meme

~Playing fetch with Daddy

 
 

~Coloring and picking pumpkins

 
~Dressing up as Shrek (not for Halloween, but just randomnly at Wendy's because it was in his kid's meal)
 

~Walking with Meme in his raincoat

 
 
~Napping in his car seat
 

~Praying over his food

 

~Crafting

 
 

~Showin off his racecar outfit he wore for Grandaddy's birthday, (while putting cars in his pocket)

~Just being cute
 
~Matching with Daddy
 
 
~Matching with Mama
~Riding on a fish

~He said: giraffe, pumpkin, no, up "Bup," and Tyelenol "Nanew"

Here are his 22 month pics:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment