Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Little Buddy

My mom and I took Oliver on his first walk on the American Tobacco Trail on Saturday. Oliver LOVED it! He stared into the sky the whole time in amazaement. Sadly, I don't have pictures of this. Next time though for sure...

These days I call Oliver, "Buddy, Little Man, Love Muffin, Darlin, Baby Boy, Sweet Boy and Oliver Wah-li-ver". ;)

He is cooing a lot now, and we happened to catch one of his coos on video, (at 2:06).

I go back to work next week, (only 2 half days though, to start with). I sure am gonna miss hanging with my little buddy... "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone Here are his 7 week pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment