Friday, February 24, 2012

Rose and Charley: Oliver's First Day Home

Hi everyone! This is Rose here, (I'm the one with my mouth wide open). Charley is beside me. I'm surprised his mouth isn't open too, since he copies everything I do. Yep! I'm the boss around here. Well, this is us at Christmas. This is exactly 4 days before our little lives changed FOREVER...



This is our family. My daddy is holding me and there's my mommy holding Charley. I am looking at my mommy's belly, wondering what in the world is in there...



Let me rewind just a little...

It used to be just me, mommy, and daddy. This is me and my daddy when I was first brought home. I was about the size of a taco! Hmm...a taco...that sounds good!



Well, not too long after I turned a year old, mommy and daddy brought me home a playmate: Charley.



Ok, back to Christmas day....So, it had gotten to the point where...
(Charley interupts)
Rose, you're not going to talk about my first day home and how you taught me how to come out of my shell? And-
(Rose interupts)
Charley, this is about Oliver's first day home, not yours! So, back to the story...ahem...

It had gotten to the point where there was no more room on mommy's lap for me to curl up and sleep on.
Her belly grew so big that she had no lap anymore! See:



I wasn't sure exactly why it had grown like that. Well, like I said...4 days after Christmas....I found out why her belly was so big:



I wanted daddy to put him on the floor so badly, so I could play with him!



(Charley) I wanted to play with him tooooooooo!



Daddy was so happy to introduce me to my new little baby!



He kept giving me a kiss, then the baby a kiss...over and over. I liked that.



Charley hopped up there once I hopped down. Again, he's a copycat. I mean dog.



Well, that was the day our lives changed forever...and the best part so far?!? I can now sit on mommy's lap again! ;)

Ok, time to go get that taco!

No comments:

Post a Comment