Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet Memories

My mom said I was in church at just two weeks old, and I loved listening to the Praise and Worship. I can remember playing with my mom's hands or laying my head in her lap while listening to the preacher preach, (I really did enjoy church though). ;)

I grew up going to church every Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Wednesday night. Looking back, I can see the dedication my mom and dad had in going to church regularly, as a family.

Proverbs 22:6 says, "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it." I am thankful for my parents bringing me to church at such a young age. I am thankful for God entrusting Bradd and I with Oliver as we raise him in church as well.

Oliver's first Sunday in church was with my Mawmaw. What a sweet memory that is. I know my Granddaddy, Grandmother, and Pawpaw were watching as they were in the greatest worship service there ever was--- Heaven!

Here are his 5 week pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment